We can help you solve your computer problems at an affordable price. No matter whether your organization has 5 PCs or hundreds, we handle a full range of IT services throughout the greater Philadelphia area for small and medium-sized businesses and are experts in cloud computing, VoIP, computer security and wireless networking. In the world of Windows and Macs, our tech staff has over 85 years of combined experience in the industry and is continuously committed to on-going training and certification.
We deliver both remote and on-site IT services to satisfy your need for data storage, safe and secure computers, phone service, and wireless networking. We are Philadelphia’s local cloud computing, computer security, and VoIP provider.
Need IT help right now? Our knowledgeable technicians are standing by at 610.640.4223.
Hear what our customers have to say...
I’ve known and worked with ACE Technology for about 4 years. The support group provides top notch client service with minimizing costs. I brought ACE into a manufacturing facility and they noted serious issues and managed to seamlessly correct and enhance. I wholeheartedly recommend ACE Technology to any size company as you are treated as if you are their only client……instantaneous expert support.
Our company has been using ACE Technology Group for quite some time and being the liaison between their office and ours I have many dealings with the company. We have 4 very large volume and busy offices with a staff of about 65 employees…just recently our servers were down over a weekend when we were seeing patients and one of our employees had to call the emergency line. Not only did ACE respond quickly to the message, but was aware of the situation and already working to resolve the issue.
—Linda, Billing Specialist
For anyone who is looking for high quality computer support, ACE Technology is a great option. Their combination of advanced knowledge, determination to fix the problem, personal technicians and ability to return phone calls always makes it easy to get our technology issues fixed. These technicians also have worked as diligently as possible to fix the underlying cause assuring that the problem will not return. It has always been a really good experience working alongside ACE Technology Group.
I appreciate the level of professionalism you provide to us! Amazing customer service and computer support!
—Kim, Practice Manager
I’ve worked with ACE Technology Group for about nine years. We have found them to be competent, knowledgeable and responsive. Almost just as important they’re able to explain things in understandable terms. ACE has transitioned us through several software changes, server changes, as well as moved us to a new location. This was done with minimal disruption and was the smoothest piece of our move to a new office. We have found their staff to be friendly, professional and very patient. I highly recommend ACE Technology.
—Penny, Practice Administrator
Pottstown & Phoenixville
ACE has tons of experience. Any question that we pose to them, they are quick to respond and know what we are talking about. And if they don’t, they will research it and get back to us in such timely manner, which is exceptional. It’s so easy to create a ticket. Right away there is a response and we always know where we stand with the ticket.
—Desiree, Office Manager
We’ve had a great experience with ACE over the years. They’ve been our IT guys for many years now, probably ten. In the meantime, we’ve switched all our phones service over to their VOIP system. They saved us a ton of money there and that’s been largely seamless. It’s allowed us to take our business completely virtual which we’ve done. I’m very, very pleased and would highly recommend them.
Mergers and Acquisitions
I think you and your team continue to do a fantastic job. Our switch to your company presented quite a challenge due to the situation in which we found our school. Your ability to quickly assess the situation, make the transition, improve our overall network design, minimize disruption and provide superior service has been amazing. Today, we have a more reliable network, a more secure network, and the confidence that our IT infrastructure and service provider are positioned well to support our school for many years to come.
—Bill, School Board President
…speedy response and professionalism when responding to any and all of our computer issues we are having on any given day or time. ACE is a phone call away and in a matter of minutes will remotely correct any and all of our problems with speed and accuracy…complete knowledge of all of our many computer programs which makes my job as the in–house IT person a job that I am able to manage.
—Arlene, Executive Secretary
ACE has assisted us with many projects as we increased the size and volume of our practice. This was quite a task since we started in a temporary site and moved 18 months later into our newly renovated suite. Working with ACE, and their team of IT support has been a great experience…consistent responsiveness, honesty, competence and reliability.
—Jeannine, Practice Manager
I just really wanted to take the time and say Thank You…they had everything done so fast and efficient… and of course very nice about it!
I am not a computer person so all the people at ACE and I are family familiar. They know how to help me resolve the issues that go along with managing a business. We have frequent power outages. ACE has helped me on more than a few Mondays to get everything up and running again before we open at 8 am. We also have frequent upgrades from our EHR, Internet, telephone systems. The upgrades are not always easy or quick but ACE makes sure the transitions are comfortable for us. They’re always there, always friendly, always helpful.
—Debbie, Practice Manager
Whenever I encounter a problem, I know they are an email or phone call away. They are fast efficient and courteous and much needed. I really thank them; they do a great job.
Free IT Audit
- Are you focused on growing your business instead of wasting time with IT problems?
- How good is your computer security?
- Is your network vulnerable?
- Is your company data properly backed up or do you need cloud storage solutions?
IT ServicesYou get completely managed IT support with aceRemoteIT, our top IT service:
- One call does it all—all your computer needs are handled by our dedicated technology professionals. Our Help Desk is staffed by the same friendly people who provide responsive service at your place of business
- We manage and maintain your information technology systems so you and your employees can remain highly productive
- It’s like being a big business with an IT department dedicated to support your technology—cloud computing; computer security; e-mail; fixes for printer problems, spam, spyware, Trojans, and viruses; hardware and software installation and updates; Internet maintenance; network setup; PC and server servicing; VoIP; wireless networking; and more
- You receive the same level of quality computer support services as Fortune 500 businesses
- By working remotely to diagnose problems, we can respond quickly and get you up and running faster than if you had to wait for a tech to reach your office. If an onsite visit is needed, we can also schedule office visits to install and service your LANS, PCs, servers, and wireless networks
- We remotely monitor your computers and network, 24/7/365, and remediate issues often before you even know that there was a problem all for one low monthly service fee
- You get the most reliable and functional systems your budget allows when you partner with ACE Technology Group
Computer SecurityDefending your company against the threats you are most likely to confront is at the top of our list. Computer security is critical and why we include aceGuardian in our basic IT service plan, aceRemoteIT. You and your data will be protected with:
- Top rated antivirus and anti-malware software installation, updates, and automated scans
- Local and offsite encrypted backups
- Disaster recovery, available 24/7/365, with cloud server recovery (aceCloud)
- Monitoring with after-hours support from our knowledgeable service team
- VPN client management
Cloud computing makes computer backup, collaboration, data recovery, encryption, and synchronization a breeze. Our cloud server, aceCloud, virtually eliminates problems with:
- File syncing and sharing
- Using Microsoft Office 365
- Website hosting
- And more...
You will enjoy increased productivity thanks to less down time and innovative systems and solutions from Philadelphia’s local cloud computing provider.
VoIPGet good pricing on the phone service you need. Choose aceVoIP for Voice over Internet Protocol. We are providing these services for organizations like yours in:
- Small Business
- Healthcare—for dentists, internists, orthodontists, OB/GYNs, optometrists, radiologists, urologists and more!
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Service Industries
- Veterinary Medicine
Know what IT services you want? Give us a call at 610.640.4223 to get started with aceVoIP.
Subscribe:Subscribe to our Small Business IT Security Blog to receive weekly HIPAA Security Reminders, or regular digests & newsletters.
News you can use right now:
5G internet – fast, reliable and coming soon
It’s no secret that businesses and consumers alike are getting their hands on more and more network-connected devices. Gartner estimates that there will be 20.8 billion network-connected […]
Can robotic process engineering transform your business?
One of the most talked-about trends in the digital economy is robotics and its ability to perform tasks infinitely faster and more accurately than human workforces. The key to such advances is […]
Classroom 2.0: When old school meets new tech
The traditional classroom is in some ways a blank canvas, a simple room with desks, chairs and a blackboard at the front. It’s a setup that has worked well for centuries – but interactive […]
Partners & Vendors