We can help you solve your computer problems at an affordable price. No matter whether your organization has 5 PCs or hundreds, we handle a full range of IT services throughout the greater Philadelphia area for small and medium-sized businesses and are experts in cloud computing, VoIP, computer security and wireless networking. In the world of Windows and Macs, our tech staff has over 85 years of combined experience in the industry and is continuously committed to on-going training and certification.
We deliver both remote and on-site IT services to satisfy your need for data storage, safe and secure computers, phone service, and wireless networking. We are Philadelphia’s local cloud computing, computer security, and VoIP provider.
Need IT help right now? Our knowledgeable technicians are standing by at 610.640.4223.
Hear what our customers have to say...
Whenever I encounter a problem, I know they are an email or phone call away. They are fast efficient and courteous and much needed. I really thank them; they do a great job.
Another joyous experience dealing with our buddies over at ACE technology group. Great IT support from their team. Wishing them all the best.
I just really wanted to take the time and say Thank You…they had everything done so fast and efficient… and of course very nice about it!
We are now approaching a Ten Year relationship with ACE. Their team has always been responsive, professional and attentive to our IT needs. They find creative ways to make our systems work. You know they go above and beyond when: While dialing ACE for support, you are intercepted by an outside call and disengage your call to ACE, then a short time later, ACE calls back and states, “we see you made a call to us” – That is service with a heart!!!
—Andrea, Office Manager
Professional Services Consultants
I am not a computer person so all the people at ACE and I are family familiar. They know how to help me resolve the issues that go along with managing a business. We have frequent power outages. ACE has helped me on more than a few Mondays to get everything up and running again before we open at 8 am. We also have frequent upgrades from our EHR, Internet, telephone systems. The upgrades are not always easy or quick but ACE makes sure the transitions are comfortable for us. They’re always there, always friendly, always helpful.
—Debbie, Practice Manager
Amanda went above and beyond to get my system set up on my docking station as soon as moving to work at home due to COVID 19. Thank you!
—Sandra, Senior CTM and Monitoring Manager
I have been working with Ace Technology for over 10 years. They provide tremendous service on a very timely basis whenever problems crop up. I have bought all my hardware from them and never had any issues running my business. They are always prompt and reliable whenever I have issues. I would recommend them to any business for IT Services. Thank you ACE for always being there and making me comfortable with my computer needs.
We have a business of about 20 employee’s which in the corporate world, anything less than 50 is considered small. My office requires an incredible amount of computer networking & maintenance in itself just keeping everything up to date. ACE responds to our IT repair requests within the hour. That makes the difference between a successful day and having the schedule run behind. The fact they can go directly to our software manufacturer and solve the problem many times without our involvement makes all the difference.
Within 20 minutes of placing a request, Patrick responded to me. In resolving my issues, Patrick was courteous of the work I was doing prior to interrupting me and when he needed my assistance in the office (to print a document), he was patient as I took care of it. Things were quickly resolved and I was able to continue my work. Thanks Patrick and ACE!
The ACE support specialist responded within a few minutes of my request for help. My issue was resolved in about 5 minutes and I was able to get back to work.
—Stefanie, Director of Admissions
We’ve used ACE for several years to manage our desktops. They’ve always been very responsive especially when we have had critical issues…all at a reasonable price.
Scientific and Engineering Consultants
Ace is always responsive to my requests. The techs are always friendly and pleasant. Great service!
—Ronnie, Corporate Liaison
ACE has tons of experience. Any question that we pose to them, they are quick to respond and know what we are talking about. And if they don’t, they will research it and get back to us in such timely manner, which is exceptional. It’s so easy to create a ticket. Right away there is a response and we always know where we stand with the ticket.
—Desiree, Office Manager
Great Partner during Pandemics and other Apocalyptic events.
Free IT Audit
- Are you focused on growing your business instead of wasting time with IT problems?
- How good is your computer security?
- Is your network vulnerable?
- Is your company data properly backed up or do you need cloud storage solutions?
IT ServicesYou get completely managed IT support with aceRemoteIT, our top IT service:
- One call does it all—all your computer needs are handled by our dedicated technology professionals. Our Help Desk is staffed by the same friendly people who provide responsive service at your place of business
- We manage and maintain your information technology systems so you and your employees can remain highly productive
- It’s like being a big business with an IT department dedicated to support your technology—cloud computing; computer security; e-mail; fixes for printer problems, spam, spyware, Trojans, and viruses; hardware and software installation and updates; Internet maintenance; network setup; PC and server servicing; VoIP; wireless networking; and more
- You receive the same level of quality computer support services as Fortune 500 businesses
- By working remotely to diagnose problems, we can respond quickly and get you up and running faster than if you had to wait for a tech to reach your office. If an onsite visit is needed, we can also schedule office visits to install and service your LANS, PCs, servers, and wireless networks
- We remotely monitor your computers and network, 24/7/365, and remediate issues often before you even know that there was a problem all for one low monthly service fee
- You get the most reliable and functional systems your budget allows when you partner with ACE Technology Group
Computer SecurityDefending your company against the threats you are most likely to confront is at the top of our list. Computer security is critical and why we include aceGuardian in our basic IT service plan, aceRemoteIT. You and your data will be protected with:
- Top rated antivirus and anti-malware software installation, updates, and automated scans
- Local and offsite encrypted backups
- Disaster recovery, available 24/7/365, with cloud server recovery (aceCloud)
- Monitoring with after-hours support from our knowledgeable service team
- VPN client management
Cloud computing makes computer backup, collaboration, data recovery, encryption, and synchronization a breeze. Our cloud server, aceCloud, virtually eliminates problems with:
- File syncing and sharing
- Using Microsoft Office 365
- Website hosting
- And more...
You will enjoy increased productivity thanks to less down time and innovative systems and solutions from Philadelphia’s local cloud computing provider.
VoIPGet good pricing on the phone service you need. Choose aceVoIP for Voice over Internet Protocol. We are providing these services for organizations like yours in:
- Small Business
- Healthcare—for dentists, internists, orthodontists, OB/GYNs, optometrists, radiologists, urologists and more!
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Service Industries
- Veterinary Medicine
Know what IT services you want? Give us a call at 610.640.4223 to get started with aceVoIP.
Subscribe:Subscribe to our Small Business IT Security Blog to receive weekly HIPAA Security Reminders, or regular digests & newsletters.
News you can use right now:
Cybersecurity in the Legal Industry
Modern Law Cybersecurity is something you have to think about at the individual level. At the healthcare level. And at your place of business. But what about when it comes to the businesses that […]
Evil Twin Wi-Fi
You’re out and about for any number of reasons. Traveling for work. Killing time while waiting for co-workers or family members. But you have some time and you have work that […]
Small Business, Big Risk
There is no way to emphasize enough, just how important it is for small businesses to be prepared for a cyberattack. But according to a recent survey by the Wall Street Journal Pro Research […]