We can help you solve your computer problems at an affordable price. No matter whether your organization has 5 PCs or hundreds, we handle a full range of IT services throughout the greater Philadelphia area for small and medium-sized businesses and are experts in cloud computing, VoIP, computer security and wireless networking. In the world of Windows and Macs, our tech staff has over 85 years of combined experience in the industry and is continuously committed to on-going training and certification.
We deliver both remote and on-site IT services to satisfy your need for data storage, safe and secure computers, phone service, and wireless networking. We are Philadelphia’s local cloud computing, computer security, and VoIP provider.
Need IT help right now? Our knowledgeable technicians are standing by at 610.640.4223.
Hear what our customers have to say...
I’ve worked with ACE Technology Group for about nine years. We have found them to be competent, knowledgeable and responsive. Almost just as important they’re able to explain things in understandable terms. ACE has transitioned us through several software changes, server changes, as well as moved us to a new location. This was done with minimal disruption and was the smoothest piece of our move to a new office. We have found their staff to be friendly, professional and very patient. I highly recommend ACE Technology.
—Penny, Practice Administrator
Pottstown & Phoenixville
What I love about ACE Technology is that they’re always there for me when I have a problem, whether it’s setting up my printer, setting up new computers, there’s a problem with the emails going down. They’re my go-to for all things IT related and it makes running my business more efficient because I know if there’s a problem I can go to them. I look forward to working with them for years to come.
I think you and your team continue to do a fantastic job. Our switch to your company presented quite a challenge due to the situation in which we found our school. Your ability to quickly assess the situation, make the transition, improve our overall network design, minimize disruption and provide superior service has been amazing. Today, we have a more reliable network, a more secure network, and the confidence that our IT infrastructure and service provider are positioned well to support our school for many years to come.
—Bill, School Board President
Our company has been using ACE Technology Group for quite some time and being the liaison between their office and ours I have many dealings with the company. We have 4 very large volume and busy offices with a staff of about 65 employees…just recently our servers were down over a weekend when we were seeing patients and one of our employees had to call the emergency line. Not only did ACE respond quickly to the message, but was aware of the situation and already working to resolve the issue.
—Linda, Billing Specialist
I just really wanted to take the time and say Thank You…they had everything done so fast and efficient… and of course very nice about it!
ACE has tons of experience. Any question that we pose to them, they are quick to respond and know what we are talking about. And if they don’t, they will research it and get back to us in such timely manner, which is exceptional. It’s so easy to create a ticket. Right away there is a response and we always know where we stand with the ticket.
—Desiree, Office Manager
We have been using the services of ACE technology for many many years now. It’s a great company. The people are very responsive and always willing to help to solve our problems. Thank you ACE Technology!
—Truus, Parish Secretary
…speedy response and professionalism when responding to any and all of our computer issues we are having on any given day or time. ACE is a phone call away and in a matter of minutes will remotely correct any and all of our problems with speed and accuracy…complete knowledge of all of our many computer programs which makes my job as the in–house IT person a job that I am able to manage.
—Arlene, Executive Secretary
We’ve used ACE for several years to manage our desktops. They’ve always been very responsive especially when we have had critical issues…all at a reasonable price.
Scientific and Engineering Consultants
ACE has assisted us with many projects as we increased the size and volume of our practice. This was quite a task since we started in a temporary site and moved 18 months later into our newly renovated suite. Working with ACE, and their team of IT support has been a great experience…consistent responsiveness, honesty, competence and reliability.
—Jeannine, Practice Manager
Our church has been using ACE Technology since their inception, so we have a long standing relationship. We have been very pleased by their fast response whenever we call with an issue. All of their employees are very knowledgeable and are always willing to do whatever it takes to help us get back up and running as quickly as possible. I am always amazed that their patience in helping me work through whatever my problem might be. We continue to be very pleased with ACE’s dedication and we highly recommend them for your computer needs.
I appreciate the level of professionalism you provide to us! Amazing customer service and computer support!
—Kim, Practice Manager
Just calling to give you some kudos for when you came to our aid when our tablets were down and falling apart and not working to their maximum ability. With just a phone call we were able to order new equipment and get a technician to be here in a day or two to install and set all those new tablets up for us. So just wanted to say thank you for the superior service you provide and for always being there when we need you.
—Michelle, Practice Manager
Free IT Audit
- Are you focused on growing your business instead of wasting time with IT problems?
- How good is your computer security?
- Is your network vulnerable?
- Is your company data properly backed up or do you need cloud storage solutions?
IT ServicesYou get completely managed IT support with aceRemoteIT, our top IT service:
- One call does it all—all your computer needs are handled by our dedicated technology professionals. Our Help Desk is staffed by the same friendly people who provide responsive service at your place of business
- We manage and maintain your information technology systems so you and your employees can remain highly productive
- It’s like being a big business with an IT department dedicated to support your technology—cloud computing; computer security; e-mail; fixes for printer problems, spam, spyware, Trojans, and viruses; hardware and software installation and updates; Internet maintenance; network setup; PC and server servicing; VoIP; wireless networking; and more
- You receive the same level of quality computer support services as Fortune 500 businesses
- By working remotely to diagnose problems, we can respond quickly and get you up and running faster than if you had to wait for a tech to reach your office. If an onsite visit is needed, we can also schedule office visits to install and service your LANS, PCs, servers, and wireless networks
- We remotely monitor your computers and network, 24/7/365, and remediate issues often before you even know that there was a problem all for one low monthly service fee
- You get the most reliable and functional systems your budget allows when you partner with ACE Technology Group
Computer SecurityDefending your company against the threats you are most likely to confront is at the top of our list. Computer security is critical and why we include aceGuardian in our basic IT service plan, aceRemoteIT. You and your data will be protected with:
- Top rated antivirus and anti-malware software installation, updates, and automated scans
- Local and offsite encrypted backups
- Disaster recovery, available 24/7/365, with cloud server recovery (aceCloud)
- Monitoring with after-hours support from our knowledgeable service team
- VPN client management
Cloud computing makes computer backup, collaboration, data recovery, encryption, and synchronization a breeze. Our cloud server, aceCloud, virtually eliminates problems with:
- File syncing and sharing
- Using Microsoft Office 365
- Website hosting
- And more...
You will enjoy increased productivity thanks to less down time and innovative systems and solutions from Philadelphia’s local cloud computing provider.
VoIPGet good pricing on the phone service you need. Choose aceVoIP for Voice over Internet Protocol. We are providing these services for organizations like yours in:
- Small Business
- Healthcare—for dentists, internists, orthodontists, OB/GYNs, optometrists, radiologists, urologists and more!
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Service Industries
- Veterinary Medicine
Know what IT services you want? Give us a call at 610.640.4223 to get started with aceVoIP.
Subscribe:Subscribe to our Small Business IT Security Blog to receive weekly HIPAA Security Reminders, or regular digests & newsletters.
News you can use right now:
What Windows Server 2008 end-of-life means for you
Microsoft has announced that it will end extended support for Windows 2008 and 2008 R2 on 14 January 2020. That means no more security updates or bug fixes, which could leave your data vulnerable to […]
Learning languages: easier with technology
Learning other languages is more important than ever. This skill helps to connect us with an ever-smaller world, improves our communication abilities, and gives students greater job opportunities. […]
Why your SMB should explore managed services
Running your own in-house IT support team can be prohibitively expensive for SMBs. However, managed services providers (MSPs) are lightening the IT budget burden with a more cost-effective approach […]
Partners & Vendors