We can help you solve your computer problems at an affordable price. No matter whether your organization has 5 PCs or hundreds, we handle a full range of IT services throughout the greater Philadelphia area for small and medium-sized businesses and are experts in cloud computing, VoIP, computer security and wireless networking. In the world of Windows and Macs, our tech staff has over 85 years of combined experience in the industry and is continuously committed to on-going training and certification.
We deliver both remote and on-site IT services to satisfy your need for data storage, safe and secure computers, phone service, and wireless networking. We are Philadelphia’s local cloud computing, computer security, and VoIP provider.
Need IT help right now? Our knowledgeable technicians are standing by at 610.640.4223.
Hear what our customers have to say...
Super helpful and almost no effort required on my end. Job was worked on while I was in a meeting and upon my return it was completed and ready to use. Would absolutely recommend.
Whenever I encounter a problem, I know they are an email or phone call away. They are fast efficient and courteous and much needed. I really thank them; they do a great job.
The COVID-19 pandemic interrupted our lives, through this, ACE Technology Group’s support of our technology was consistent and without interruption.
ACE Tech group are extremely helpful, friendly, patient and very prompt with answering support questions.
—Margie, Administrative Assistant
ACE is very efficient, they have a fast response and they provide us with great IT support all the time, but especially during all the pandemic time where we have been working remotely. I really appreciate all your help!
—Adolisa, Purchasing Assistant
Ace is always prompt in responding to help requests and professional in their communications. Would definitely recommend them.
For the 10 years that I’ve been teaching, ACE Technology Group provided and continues to provide excellent IT support. They’ve worked with our Technology Coordinator to keep our School on the leading edge of technology by providing innovative technology solutions that meet our School’s changing needs. Their IT Help Desk has a knowledgeable and friendly staff. I highly recommend ACE Technology Group for your IT needs.
—Todd, Technology Teacher
We’ve used ACE for several years to manage our desktops. They’ve always been very responsive especially when we have had critical issues…all at a reasonable price.
Scientific and Engineering Consultants
We’ve had a great experience with ACE over the years. They’ve been our IT guys for many years now, probably ten. In the meantime, we’ve switched all our phones service over to their VOIP system. They saved us a ton of money there and that’s been largely seamless. It’s allowed us to take our business completely virtual which we’ve done. I’m very, very pleased and would highly recommend them.
Mergers and Acquisitions
I am not a computer person so all the people at ACE and I are family familiar. They know how to help me resolve the issues that go along with managing a business. We have frequent power outages. ACE has helped me on more than a few Mondays to get everything up and running again before we open at 8 am. We also have frequent upgrades from our EHR, Internet, telephone systems. The upgrades are not always easy or quick but ACE makes sure the transitions are comfortable for us. They’re always there, always friendly, always helpful.
—Debbie, Practice Manager
Just calling to give you some kudos for when you came to our aid when our tablets were down and falling apart and not working to their maximum ability. With just a phone call we were able to order new equipment and get a technician to be here in a day or two to install and set all those new tablets up for us. So just wanted to say thank you for the superior service you provide and for always being there when we need you.
—Michelle, Practice Manager
When our computers aren’t working, it prevents us from efficiently doing our job. Every time I contact ACE, they get back to me very quickly, work to solve the issues to allow me to do my job. Patrick fixed my calendar outlook on my phone in less than a minute & showed me how to do it or change settings
I was extremely impressed by the level of customer service and the efficiency with which my issue was resolved. ACE Technology Group was able to get my issue resolved, and I was quickly able to move on with my work day instead of being held up on the phone or computer for hours. I appreciated the friendly Technician, and will be happy to call ACE with any of my issues in the future. Thank you ACE!!
Hotel / Hospitality
Free IT Assessment
- Are you focused on growing your business instead of wasting time with IT problems?
- How good is your computer security?
- Is your network vulnerable?
- Is your company data properly backed up or do you need cloud storage solutions?
IT ServicesYou get completely managed IT support with aceRemoteIT, our top IT service:
- One call does it all—all your computer needs are handled by our dedicated technology professionals. Our Help Desk is staffed by the same friendly people who provide responsive service at your place of business
- We manage and maintain your information technology systems so you and your employees can remain highly productive
- It’s like being a big business with an IT department dedicated to support your technology—cloud computing; computer security; e-mail; fixes for printer problems, spam, spyware, Trojans, and viruses; hardware and software installation and updates; Internet maintenance; network setup; PC and server servicing; VoIP; wireless networking; and more
- You receive the same level of quality computer support services as Fortune 500 businesses
- By working remotely to diagnose problems, we can respond quickly and get you up and running faster than if you had to wait for a tech to reach your office. If an onsite visit is needed, we can also schedule office visits to install and service your LANS, PCs, servers, and wireless networks
- We remotely monitor your computers and network, 24/7/365, and remediate issues often before you even know that there was a problem all for one low monthly service fee
- You get the most reliable and functional systems your budget allows when you partner with ACE Technology Group
Computer SecurityDefending your company against the threats you are most likely to confront is at the top of our list. Computer security is critical and why we include aceGuardian in our basic IT service plan, aceRemoteIT. You and your data will be protected with:
- Top rated antivirus and anti-malware software installation, updates, and automated scans
- Local and offsite encrypted backups
- Disaster recovery, available 24/7/365, with cloud server recovery (aceCloud)
- Monitoring with after-hours support from our knowledgeable service team
- VPN client management
Cloud computing makes computer backup, collaboration, data recovery, encryption, and synchronization a breeze. Our cloud server, aceCloud, virtually eliminates problems with:
- File syncing and sharing
- Using Microsoft Office 365
- Website hosting
- And more...
You will enjoy increased productivity thanks to less down time and innovative systems and solutions from Philadelphia’s local cloud computing provider.
Get good pricing on the phone service you need. Choose aceVoIP for Voice over Internet Protocol.
We are providing these services for organizations like yours in:
- Small Business
- Healthcare—for dentists, internists,
orthodontists, OB/GYNs, optometrists,
radiologists, urologists and more!
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Service Industries
- Veterinary Medicine
Know what IT services you want? Give us a call at 610.640.4223 to get started with aceVoIP.
Subscribe:Subscribe to our Small Business IT Security Blog to receive weekly HIPAA Security Reminders, or regular digests & newsletters.
News you can use right now:
What is Vishing?
Cybercriminal activity has many terms that are part of the mainstream vernacular. The dark web, breaches, and most people have heard of phishing, even if they don’t know how to recognize a […]
3 Shifting Priorities for Modern CIOs
Remote work and the acceleration of digital transformation led to a holistic expansion of the CIO role. CIOs’ responsibilities are continuously evolving in tandem with the technology landscape and […]
Security Priorities for 2022: What Small and Midsize Businesses Need to Know
Despite daily headlines of cyberattacks, nine out of 10 IT and security leaders believe their organizations are still falling short in addressing cyber risks, according to Foundry’s 2021 Security […]