The company-provided email is intended for business use.
- State the information in emails in a professional manner. Each email represents.
- Use spell-check and grammar-check.
- Prepare and send email responsibly; be aware of the reader’s perception and interpretation.
- Double check the accuracy of the intended recipient’s email address.
- When sending sensitive information outside of the company, simply type the word [secure]in brackets anywhere in the subject line to encrypt the email.
For more information, please refer to the Acceptable Use Policy.